PRIVACY AND DATA SECURITY POLICY
BINNACLE complies with the guidelines contained in the legislation on data protection, and in particular with EU Regulation 2016/679, of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27; and, with the Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights.
In compliance with Spanish and European regulations on the protection of personal data, it is reported that the personal data that is provided voluntarily by the user will be processed by BINNACLE, as Data Controller, whose data are:
- Address: Rúa Telleira 11 – Entresuelo, Ourense.
- N.I.F.: B-32318354
- Email: [email protected]
BINNACLE undertakes to comply with its obligation to keep personal data secret and its duty to keep it confidential and will adopt the necessary measures to prevent its alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access. For this reason, it has implemented all the necessary technical and organizational security measures that guarantee the integrity, confidentiality and availability of the personal data provided by the user, taking into account at all times the state of technology.
CONFIDENTIALITY AND PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
The personal contact data that you provide us voluntarily will be treated by BINNACLE in a confidential manner, subject to the protection and specifications contained in the data protection regulations and, in particular, Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27, 2016, regarding the protection of natural persons with respect to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of these data and by which Directive 95/46/CE is repealed and whose collection is necessary for the purpose of sending information, answering queries and generic contacts by email.
Purposes, if any, of BINNACLE as Data Controller:
- User management to access the service provided by BINNACLE.
- The management of users who request information.
- The management of users who leave comments.
The category of data processed will correspond to: identification data (identification of the person, including name, surname, DNI/NIF), and/or contact data (e-mail, telephone number).
Purposes, if any, of BINNACLE as Data Processor:
If the user signs the SaaS contract made available by BINNACLE to receive the provision of the software tool, BINNACLE will be considered the Treatment Manager for the following purposes.
- The management of registrations for contracting the service offered byBINNACLE.
- The extraction of data provided by CLIENTS from multiple sources of origin property, or responsibility, of the CLIENT.
- The storage of information extracted from the multiple sources of origin provided by the client.
- The processing of said information with the aim of providing digital business analysis functionalities and the presentation of information in graphs, dashboards and business analysis tools to users.
- The information extracted from the data sources of each CLIENT is stored in an exclusive database for each CLIENT, and the data is only accessible by the associated users of said CLIENT
- The data processing functionalities may evolve over time, both with the inclusion of new functionalities, evolution of the current ones or elimination of the existing ones under the exclusive consideration of Binnacle. Without this entailing any responsibility for Binnacle.
The category of data processed will correspond to: identification data (identification of the person, including name, surname, DNI/NIF), contact data (e-mail, telephone number) and/or economic data.
When providing the service to the CLIENT, BINNACLE processes data on its behalf. Although BINNACLE does not knowingly collect personal information, the information CLIENT provides to BINNACLE may include personal information. BINNACLE processes any personal information included within that data in accordance with the agreements entered into with the CLIENT. BINNACLE does not have a direct relationship with the persons (clients of the BINNACLE CLIENT), whose personal data is processed in the course of providing the service to its CLIENT. If the client of the BINNACLE CLIENT wishes to obtain information about the processing of their personal information, they must contact the BINNACLE CLIENT directly, not with BINNACLE, which is who they interact with.
It should be noted that BINNACLE has data source connectors that allow it to extract ad spend data from the Google Ads, Meta Ads and Bing Ads APIs. Data extraction on these platforms is limited solely to digital advertising performance information on ads and campaigns on a daily and historical basis. BINNACLE extracts this information and stores it on its own servers. This information is used exclusively for the generation and display of ad spend reports and ROI analysis. The information of each CLIENT is stored in an exclusive database for each CLIENT, and the data is only accessible by the associated users of said CLIENT. In no case is personal information included.
BINNACLE does not intentionally collect and, nor does it allow the CLIENT to send confidential personal information such as, for example, the Social Security number, genetic data, greeting information or religious information, among others.
In the same way, we inform you that your data will be kept for the time necessary to comply with legal obligations or while the rights of cancellation or opposition and/or revocation of consent are not exercised.
In the event of establishing some type of commercial relationship, the legitimacy for data processing will be contractual and the legitimate interest of the person in charge (Marketing). In another case it will be the express consent that you grant us when transferring your data; such consent may be revoked at any time without retroactive effect.
BINNACLE has adopted the necessary technical measures to maintain the level of security required, according to the nature of the personal data processed and the circumstances of the treatment, in order to avoid, as far as possible and always according to the state of the art, its alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access.
- n this sense, BINNACLE guarantees the exercise of the rights of access, modification, rectification, cancellation or deletion, opposition and the limitation of its treatment, as well as the portability of the data, by writing to the Responsible at Rúa Telleira 11, mezzanine, Ourense or the following e-mail address: [email protected], attaching in both cases a copy of the DNI for verification purposes.
Likewise, you are reminded that you also have the right to file a claim with the Spanish Agency for Data Protection (www.aepd.es)
GOOGLE API SERVICES DATA LIMITED USE DISCLOSURE
Binnacle Data use and transfer to any other app of information received from Google APIs will adhere to the Google API Services User Data Policy, including the Limited Use requirements.
LANGUAGE OF THE COMPENDIUM OF CLAUSES
The clauses that are collected here have been developed and configured in Spanish, therefore, in the event that it is translated into any other language, Spanish will prevail over the others in case of dispute, since it is the original form in which has drawn up the compendium of clauses.